Sunday, October 15, 2017

Mark Steyn: Harvey Weinstein Avoidance of Criminal Charges 'Banana Republic Political Corruption' - Breitbart

Mark Steyn: Harvey Weinstein Avoidance of Criminal Charges 'Banana Republic Political Corruption' - Breitbart:

Saturday on Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” conservative commentator Mark Steyn criticized the system that had allowed embattled Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein�to avoid any consequences�of sexual harassment allegations dating back to the 1980s.

Steyn told�host Jeanine Pirro spending money on a Weinstein movie was the equivalent of buying “blood diamonds” in Africa.

“[T]hat’s banana republic political corruption,” Steyn said.
The decay of the Republic is quite amazing.  I knew, years ago, that feminism was off the rails.  I knew that Bill Clinton was a liar and a predator and we failed to hold him accountable and that was a serious disturbance in the force.  I knew that Hollywood was not right and I stopped watching movies years ago.  I knew big sports was not right and I stopped watching them years ago.  What I did not realize, until recently, was how corrupted the GOP is and how corrupted the governmental agencies are.  Mark Steyn is absolutely correct - Banana Republic.