Friday, October 9, 2015

Liberalism Is Closer To Sharia Than It Is To Constitutional Conservatism

Liberalism Is Closer To Sharia Than It Is To Constitutional Conservatism:








I think we would all agree that radical Islam is not good for America and Sharia law has no place in this country. Dr. Carson was absolutely right when he said that Sharia law is the antithesis of a Constitutional Republic. Why that was controversial, I'll never know.

I thought it fascinating that the left made such a fuss over something which, to us conservatives, appears so obvious. At first, I thought they were just saying how wrong Carson was out of hatred for the right and political correctness.

So I started outlining some of the glaring disparities between Constitutional conservatism and Islam's Sharia law. As I wrote, it dawned on me that there is a third category: liberalism/progressivism/statism, however you wish to classify it. And I discovered something quite interesting—liberalism is closer to Sharia than it is to Constitutional conservatism.
The post Liberalism Is Closer To Sharia Than It Is To Constitutional Conservatism appeared first on Freedom Outpost.