Sunday, August 3, 2008

NYT Reporter is Ignorant or Biased or Both

Instapundit
This is interesting energy discussion but this part of the interview is unbelievable. Reporter in bold
You helped re-elect Bush in ’04 when you gave $3 million to the Swift Boat campaign to discredit John Kerry’s Vietnam service. Do you regret your involvement? Why would I?

Because it’s such an ugly chapter in American political history. Oh, I see. Well, it was true. Everything that went into those ads was the truth.

Really? I thought it was all invented. I never did anything dishonest.
The MSM has successfully instituted a different reality. The power of information control - Orwell is rolling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this blogs generates discussion about the important topics of our time. Reasoned disagreement is encouraged. Clarity is important